JSNMPWalker is used to run multiple SNMP sessions simultaneously. It offers a graphical interface to conveniently enter SNMP command information as a tree and a panel to display the results. The results can be also optionally saved into a file.
- Scanning a network for devices
- Loading MIB files
- Viewing MIB descriptions in a MIB browser
- Building an editable tree displaying SNMP commands, IPs and OIDs. IPs and OIds can be dragged from the other panels, or inserted as text.
- SNMP options can be specified from the interface
- The SNMP session more...
- Added a Command dialog to create an SNMP command.
- Now options can be specified for each IP separately.
- Options for IPs added manually can be edited in an "SNMP Options" panel below the SNMP command tree.
- MIB descriptions can be viewed in a MIB browser panel. Multiple MIB descriptions can be open in multiple tabs.
- The tabs can be renamed. Search more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Java 7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software