Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device in a network you are connected to. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down or send other Macs to sleep if they are running OS X.
- NEW: Send AppleScripts over SSH.
- NEW: Example AppleScript library.
- NEW: Error log for each host.
- NEW: More host icons to chose from.
- NEW: Includes a crash reporter.
- NEW: Updated GUI for 10.10 Yosemite .
- NEW: Delete or duplicate a host.
- NEW: Local network hosts are now sorted by IP address more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software