NetXMS Console is an enterprise-grade multi-platform open source network management and monitoring system. It provides comprehensive event management, performance monitoring, alerting, reporting and graphing for all layers of IT infrastructure - from network devices to business application layer. The system has three-tier architecture: the information is collected by monitoring agents (either our own high-performance agents or SNMP agents) and delivered to monitoring server for processing and storing. Network administrator can access collected data using rich client application or web interface. Having been designed with more...
- Improved layer 2 topology discovery performance
- Special handling of incorrect LLDP data provided by some D-Link switches
- Optimizations in NXCP processing
- Added driver for Cisco Small Business switches
- Improved file retrieve from agent
- Windows agent: added service list and service table (System.Services)
- Fixed bug with SQL more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software