WhatRoute is designed to find the names of all the routers an IP packet passes through on its way from your Mac to a destination host. It also measures the round-trip time from your Mac to the router, thus enabling you to determine slow links--or hops--in the Internet. WhatRoute can also find dead links, such as routers that don't respond.
- A geo-location server is queried and the locations of the hosts discovered in a trace or seen active on the LAN, can be plotted on a low resolution map or viewed in high resolution on Google Earth
- WhatRoute also provides network and port scanning, ping, whois, DNS, and more...
- Bug Fix - Was generating invalid whois query
- Bug Fix - Country flags were not displaying in Map window
- Added refresh interval control to Flow Monitor
- Added ASN query function
- Recompiled with Xcode 6.0.1
- Tested on OS X 10.0
- Bug fixes and code refactoring
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software