Quickfire is a simple to use, yet powerful video player with many useful tools. Create playlists, add colour correction, draw on to video, add/export notes, bookmark frames within a video, hard-masking, variable playback rate, flip/flop and many many more features make Quickfire ideal for film/video professionals or anyone wanting more advanced control over their video collections.
- Drag and drop folders and/or video files to create playlists of videos to watch
- Search, sort and reorder videos
- View as List or Thumbnail tiles
- Playback more...
- New "Scroll Step" feature
- Select the amount of time skipped when scrolling
- Choose between "Frame", "Second", or "Minute"
- Available in the Viewer Options panel
- New Preferences items
- Reverse Scroll Direction
- Click Viewer To Hide Floating Playback Controls (full screen mode only). This is now off by default. more...
- OS X 10.8 or later