Metadatics is a powerful and advanced audio metadata editor. It supports batch editing of most common audio file types including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and more. Lookup metadata from online sources, rename files based on metadata, or manipulate metadata using one of the many built in functions. Metadatics provides all you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
- Batch Editing - Edit multiple files at once quickly and easily.
- Functions - Metadatics has a number of built in function to quickly manipulate data. Replace text, remove characters from the more...
- Fixed an issue where you would be unable to save files after renaming them
- Fixed an issue where text could be cleared from a text cell when opening a function window
- Metadatics should now be back in the Open With contextual menu
- OS X 10.6 or later