SongKong is designed to take all the difficulty out of managing your music collection. Simply select your music folder and select Fix Songs. SongKong searches online music databases such as MusicBrainz and Discogs to match your songs and updates your songs with the correct information from these databases, including artwork. There is no limit to how many songs you can fix in one go.
Version 2.1.2:Bug Fixes
- Make matching field in genre grey list case-insensitive
- Problem with updateSongWithRecordingWithMostSources
- Modification of existing cover image sometimes fails
- Report creation failing with OutOfMemory in SongChanges section after large run
- Match to Discogs when already matched to Musicbrainz should not modify fields more...
OS X 10.7 or later