Metadatics is a powerful and advanced audio metadata editor. It supports batch editing of most common audio file types including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and more. Lookup metadata from online sources, rename files based on metadata, or manipulate metadata using one of the many built in functions. Metadatics provides all you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
- Batch Editing - Edit multiple files at once quickly and easily.
- Functions - Metadatics has a number of built in function to quickly manipulate data. Replace text, remove characters from the more...
- Added an option to prefer square images when searching for artwork online.
- Added the ability to customize MP4 tag mappings in the preferences.
- Copy All Tags now copies artwork as well.
- Pressing return when editing in the table view now moves you to the next row.
- Added a Date Created field.
- When adding artwork, defaults to the folder that more...
- OS X 10.6 or later