Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful and cost-effective database design tool which help users build high-quality logical and physical data models. It supports various database systems, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Navicat Data Modeler allows users to visually design database structures, perform reverse/forward engineer process, import models from ODBC data sources, generate complex SQL/DDL and print models to files, etc.
Navicat Data Modeler is available for two platforms: Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. With Navicat Data Modeler's features, users can simplify the task of more...
- Crashed when adding indexes to table.
- Displayed wrong file path when control-click on a newly created file's title bar.
- Default items were shown under "File" menu when dragging model files to launch Navicat Data Modeler.
- Wrongly showed duplicated item names/alias in View Builder.
- Unable to hide the Explorer pane by reducing the pane's more...
- OS X 10.7 or later