DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- Connection Setup - Drivers with java.sql.DatabaseMetaData.getSchemas()/getCatalogs() methods returning a null ResultSet fail to connect
- DB Support: DB2 LUW - View for the DBA Views/Locks does not work
- DB Support: Informix - Enabling "Show Only Default Database/Schema" filter doesn't do anything for Informix
- DB Support: MySQL - TIME, more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links