DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- Chart - Should be possible to set Y-axis end value in chart properties
- Connection Setup - SSH should not be available for connections accessing for example the file system
- DB Support: Other - Add driver entry for Snowflake
- DB Support: SQL Server - Add a DDL tab for Index nodes
- Database Profile: Commands - Add support for more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links