Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database admin and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help more...
- Incorrect schema name for CREATE INDEX or TRIGGER SQL for PostgreSQL in Structure Synchronization.
- Crashed when getting table constraints due to extra constraints created by PostgreSQL extension earthdistance.
- Showed wrong database in Connection Tree.
- Execute SQL file did not output errors in some cases.
- Lost local connections after more...
- OS X 10.6 or later