USB Network Gate (former USB to Ethernet Connector) lets your computer work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if those devices were connected directly to this computer. You can share a USB device with remote computers no matter how far they are and let people all over the world use them easily.>
By intercepting USB port activity of a shared USB device and redirecting it via TCP/IP network USB Network Gate lets you access your printer, scanner, web-cam, USB dongle or any other supported USB device from your home computer or office laptop anywhere any time! Just plug the device in and it will more...
- Added: support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Added: experimental support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Added: computer name of the client which currently occupies shared USB device is displayed in the list of available shared USB devices on other clients' side
- Improved: device description can be changed on the go now
- Improved: in case a shared USB device caused more...
- OS X 10.7-10.10