Blink can be used on the LAN without an account or can be configured with a SIP account obtained from a SIP service provider. To check if Blink Pro is compatible with your SIP service provider use Blink Lite first.
- Superb wideband audio quality
- Multi-party conferencing
- Speakerphone with acoustic-echo cancellation
- Unlimited number of SIP accounts
- Call history and telephone dialpad
- Address Book and iTunes integration
- Answering machine and auto-answer
- G722, Speex, G711, GSM and iLBC codecs more...
- Added network bandwidth utilization for audio calls
- Added option to conference menu to tell when participants list has changed
- Added menu item to open last Instant Messages window
- Added OTR for SIP Message sessions
- Added rich text capabilities for Chat sessions
- Allow using Alert panel even when screen saver is active
- Allow File transfer more...