As FrostWire fetches search results from the search engines, it uses these results to crawl the Azureus DHT to learn about the contents indexed by these torrents. FrostWire will not use the bandwidth of the search engines in this process; it will only use the torrent info hash to perform DHT queries, meaning .torrent files are fetched only from the DHT, not more...
- New: VPN connection status indicator.
- New: Stop media playback by long pressing play/pause button.
- Fix: Freeze when opening FrostWire from the first time out of clicking on a magnet link or .torrent file.
- Fix: Bug where files couldn't be played with the main player button.
- Fix: Bug where the speaker icon on the library would still show after the more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Java 1.6 or later