As FrostWire fetches search results from the search engines, it uses these results to crawl the Azureus DHT to learn about the contents indexed by these torrents. FrostWire will not use the bandwidth of the search engines in this process; it will only use the torrent info hash to perform DHT queries, meaning .torrent files are fetched only from the DHT, not more...
- Fixes issues with YouTube downloads.
- Recovered ability to download SoundCloud URLs.
- Can download entire SoundCloud playlists from playlist URL.
- Fixed broken Torrents.fm search.
- Updated Gson library, included the sources into our repo.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Java 1.6 or later