Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Fixes possible crashes on 10.6 when sorting albums.
- Fixes a crash when using the duplicate finder.
- Fixes issues importing some iTunes smart playlists.
- Fixes issues with some tracks being scrobbled twice.
- When set to copy new tracks Swinsian will now copy the target of symlinks instead of the link.
- Adds the ability to sort the art grid by more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iOS interaction requires OSXFuse
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software