Pianoteq is a physically modelled piano. Its tiny footprint (just 15 MB), playability (models all 127 midi velocities) and flexibility (offering unique physical parameters) makes it truly unique and superior to the sampled based variants. Pianoteq is supplied as a standalone instrument and as a VST, AudioUnits, and RTAS plugin.
- 8 notes are disabled (silent): F#1, G#1, A#1, C#5, D#5, F#5, G#5 and A#5.
- Must be restarted after 20 minutes.
- Small updates to D4, K2 (lowered a few longitudinal modes) and Bluethner (voicing).
- Fixed issue with the AU plugin that was not recognized by a few hosts (STAGE version only).
- Metronome fixes (1/1 time signature begin silent, accent on first not being recalled).
- Velocity curve fixed to allow silent notes.
- Supersostenu was missing from the list more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software