- Learn to play songs using a musical keyboard connected to your computer.
- Keep track of your progress in every song with per-song scoreboards.
- Slow, fast-forward, and rewind songs while learning new parts.
- Practice left and right hand parts together or separately.
- Try out any MIDI file you can find on the Internet.
With the new (completely optional) for-pay "Learning Pack" component there are a couple more features you can unlock. Have an easier time learning the notes in more...
- Control everything with your keyboard. Remap controls to your keyboard's notes, wheels, sliders, and buttons.
- Dramatically improved sheet music now featuring easier to follow animations, key signatures, time signatures, staccato notes, and much more.
- Dozens of song library improvements including better search, category searching, simpler management, colorful more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later