You don't need to be a QuickTime guru, either. The caption track is added automatically with the click of a button. And exporting Transcripts compiles all the captions into one concise text file, with or without timecode. If you can type, you can make your movies and YouTube videos more...
- There is now the option to have no background behind your caption text for Embedded QT captions (you might want to use Bold text for this).
- You can now have different text properties on different captions. For example, caption 1 can have plain white text while caption 2 can have bold yellow text. Text properties are still all the same within individual captions, more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Please install QuickTime 7 (available on the Max OS X install disk or the Apple website) as QuickTime X is not yet fully functional and will not work with MovieCaptioner
- Flip4Mac plugin (free) required for loading Windows Media movies
- Perian plugin (free) required for loading FLV movies
- ClosedCaptionImporter plugin for QT (free from Apple) for creating SCC captions