Submerge is the easiest way to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and TV shows.
The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device, or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input, and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Submerge also has a built-in subtitle search-and-download tool that makes finding the right subtitles really easy. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge.
- Create subtitled movies more...
- Fixed an annoying bug that could cause a crash when exporting.
- Pick a folder for exported files in Preferences... General.
- Initial support for WebVTT subtitle import (not all features).
- Subtitle font styles completely revised.
- Added the option to select bold fonts.
- Subtitle shadow and blur radius now properly scaled.
- Quickly select more...
- OS X 10.9 or later