For an introduction on the whole topic, please read mmalcoms article "Internationalizing Cocoa applications" on www.stepwise.org
- Adds compatibility with ibtool installation path contained in Xcode 4.3
- Works around a problem with wrong 'bordered' button attribute in localized Mac .xib or .nib files.
- Double-clicking on a line in the "Occurences" table now opens the corresponding source file
- Improves handling of unreadable .xib and .strings files
- Saves custom toolbar more...
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Intel 32
- Apple Developer Tools installed