JabRef is a graphical frontend to manage BibTeX databases, the standard LaTeX bibliography reference format. JabRef is build to be platform independant (requires Java 1.4.2 or newer). It merges and extends the functionalities of BibKeeper (Morten O. Alver) and JBibtexManager (Nizar Batada).
- Some UI updates (mainly removing unnecessary boundaries)
- Feature: Gridlines are now optional (and disabled by default)
- Fix for bug 1248: Key bindings not modified
- Fix for bug 876: Windows 7/8/10 - Pinning Jabref to the taskbar
- Feature: Option to change the table row height padding
- Feature: Make it possible to hide the toolbar
- Fix for bug more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Java 1.6 or later