Developer website: Eric Pousse
RealCADD is a CAD drawing program that allows you to draw, move, edit, modify lines, rectangles, ovals, text, arcs, polygons, and free lines. It also supporting filling and hatching of the shapes.
If you're looking for a true vector based Computer Assisted Drawing program that's reasonably priced... Then RealCADD is made for you. RealCADD works like "MacDraw" but with many more possibilities of which reading and writing DXF files and the importation of images in the drawings.
- Objects on which there is an attraction are highlighted
- Attraction on Surface now works on all objects
- The kind of attraction is displayed with a label
- The Edit pallet has been modified to navigate between selected objects
- And to remove a point(s) of selected polygon and spline
- The Tools pallet can be opened always (not only when the cursor is above it)
- When the selected tool has options, you can also display them by hitting the key "space"
- OS X 10.7or later