FreeCAD software for Mac is an easy-to-use and highly customizable parametric 3D modeler for CAx, CAE, CAD, MCAD, and PLM created primarily to design real-life objects of any size. Its extensive toolset can be extremely helpful for mechanical engineering experts, architects, and product designers.
- FreedCAD allows you to modify your design more easily by stepping back into your model history and changing the needed parameters.
- FreeCAD for Mac provides access from a built-in Python interpreter, macros or external scripts to different components of this 3D modeler, including geometry creation and transformation, the scenegraph, or even FreeCAD's user interface.
- It has an OpenCasCade-based geometry kernel that allows running complicated 3D operations on complex types of forms and maintains natively concepts, such as brep, nurbs, boolean operations, or fillets.
- FreeCAD program for Mac includes a drawing sheets module that generates 2D schematics of the 3D models. It allows you to import and export files in different formats.
- Multiple FreeCAD reviews prove that this tool is easy to use. It allows you to automatize it with scripts, create custom modules, and embed FreeCAD into your own application.