Developer website: Retrospect, Inc
Retrospect is the most trusted name in Mac backup and recovery, with more than two decades of field-tested expertise - protecting Macs and Windows PCs and servers worldwide from data loss due to user error, computer failure or site-wide disasters such as fire, theft or flood.
- Protect servers, business-critical applications, desktops and notebooks with a single, easy to use product.
- Manage multiple backup servers remotely from a single screen, easing management for larger installations.
- New! Back up to and restore from offsite cloud storage. Use powerful filtering rules to allow complete local backups, while ensuring only critical data gets copied to the cloud.
- Back up Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, and NetWare computers with a Mac host computer.
- Ensure the security of your data with the highest level of government standard 128- or 256-bit AES encryption and new enhanced link encryption technology.
- Monitor backups on-the-fly with free iPhone app and new Growl notifications.
The published price is that of a license for the base version of the Desktop product. Additional pricing information can be found here.
- Fixed cosmetic logging issue for Microsoft SQL using Retrospect configuration import (#7484)
- OS X 10.6.8 or later