copyThing (was iPod.iTunes) has been designed to make it super-simple to copy content from iPhones, iPads, and iPods to any iTunes library. Its user interface makes it incredibly obvious what's on your device and what's missing in iTunes. For example, to copy all missing content (without duplicates), just press Command-A and click the Transfer button. That's all!
You can, of course, also copy only desired media and/or playlists.
Note: Version 5.x is a paid upgrade of $14.95 from any version (1.x-4.x) of iPod.iTunes.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- Completely re-written from scratch (better and faster in every respect).
- New clean user interface with one-click transfers.
- Device source list with bubbles, making it super-easy to see which more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- See Related Links for OS X 10.6
- iTunes, version 9.2.1 or later (if you want to copy to iTunes)
- Any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. No jailbreak required!