TouchCopy lets you copy your music, video, photos, text messages, and more from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad back onto your Mac or directly into iTunes.
Is TouchCopy Safe?
TouchCopy is safe to download and use on your Mac. The app does not have a history of being malicious. Make sure when you download the app you either download it from MacUpdate or from the developer’s website to get the official download link.
- Transfer music and playlists from your iPhone, iPad or iPod back to iTunes on your Mac
- Save your Text Message, iMessage and WhatsApp conversations to your Mac.
- Save Voice Mails from your iPhone to your Mac.
- View and copy Calendars, Contacts, Notes, internet history and more to your Mac.
- Powerful iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad File Manager allowing you to copy files to and from your iOS device.
- Includes a comprehensive help system and friendly email support.
- Supports all iPods, iPhones and iPads including iPhone 8/X/Xs
- Support for iOS 4 to iOS 13
- New user interface
- The ability to save iPhone SMS, MMS, iMessage, and WhatsApp conversations in text, HTML, and PDF formats
- A complete redesign making TouchCopy 16 faster and more reliable
The quoted price is for a perpetual license. Additional pricing info can be found here.