CatDV is designed for anyone who uses a DV camcorder or digital camera; it's the ideal low cost tool to help you keep track of all your media.
- Build up thumbnail catalogs with searchable metadata and log notes
- Automatically split a DV movie into separate shots
- Create and manage preview versions of your footage to use when the originals are offline
- Present slide shows of selected stills or clips
- Export clips to a different codec or as a Web page
- Now requires OS X 10.7.3 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- The Windows installer is now signed and includes an embedded 64-bit Java JRE.
- Display audio waveforms in the windowed movie player (accessible via toolbar button or Cmd/Ctrl-P, then press 'A' to toggle waveform on and off).
- New media playback options whether to auto play movies and more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 1.7 (64-bit, included in download