CatDV Pro is a clip logging and cataloging application designed to enhance the productivity of video editors using an existing NLE application.
Do you need a way to quickly see what tapes and other media files you've got, not just at the tape or file level but down to individual scenes and shots? Or a tool to take the drudgery out of logging, with advanced features such as automatic scene detection available at an affordable price?
- Excellent integration with Final Cut Pro and other professional editing systems.
- Built in sequence editing, to create rough cut edits from the convenience of your
- Fix verbatim logger if marker name is longer than 255 characters
- Fix related to editing event markers
- Fix merging metaclips
- Stop tool tips getting in the way so much
- Improved import of MPEG transport streams
- Fix related to server admin panel disappearing
- Custom action import directory step can do either quick import or full
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 1.7 (64-bit, included in download)