CatDV Pro is a clip logging and cataloging application designed to enhance the productivity of video editors using an existing NLE application.
Do you need a way to quickly see what tapes and other media files you've got, not just at the tape or file level but down to individual scenes and shots? Or a tool to take the drudgery out of logging, with advanced features such as automatic scene detection available at an affordable price?
- Excellent integration with Final Cut Pro and other professional editing systems.
- Built in sequence editing, to create rough cut edits from the convenience of your more...
- Now requires OS X 10.7.3 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- The Windows installer is now signed and includes an embedded 64-bit Java JRE.
- Display audio waveforms in the windowed movie player (accessible via toolbar button or Cmd/Ctrl-P, then press 'A' to toggle waveform on and off).
- New media playback options whether to auto play movies and remember more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 1.7 (64-bit, included in download)