Mick Tagger - the easy way to organize songs into playlists.
Type CMD + SHIFT + SPACE and bring up Mick Tagger whenever you're listening to a song and easily add it to any playlist you'll type in the search box.
TAB between playlists to find the correct one.
- If the playlist doesn't exist yet, it will be created.
- Mick Tagger won't add a song to a playlist if it's already there. No duplicate songs in playlists anymore!
- You can now also quickly open a playlist by just typing in part of its name! Handy for those of us with dozens of playlists!
- Evergreen Playlists - opt-in feature where Mick Tagger removes songs you skip often. Keeps your playlists fresh!
- Mailbox Monday - group a few playlists together and get new songs added to those playlists every Monday. Group your favorite playlists together by genre, artist, user and enjoy a better music discovery experience!