Export for iTunes lets you export your playlists and albums from iTunes to any local folder, external storage, SD card or USB drive! With Export for iTunes you can transfer easily your playlists to your car stereo or any other media player. Convert aac/m4a files to mp3 for best compatibility with most sound systems; view a demo video.
The app converts, copies and organizes your playlists' and albums' music files into folders, and creates the .m3u file that lets you play your playlist on any media player. For every album, you can include an image file with more...
- New playlists encoding option: UTF-8, Latin-1 or ASCII (on Advanced export options)
- Delete Mac OS X hidden files after export option (default On) -Add more options for organise exported files
- Change time column format from seconds to mm:ss
- Add BPM (beats per minute) info to mp3 metadata (when this info exists on iTunes)
- Add export metadata to CSV more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 11 or later