Achroma SX helps professional and amateur photographers remove colors from their images using either a simplified preset color selection mode or an advanced mode that allows total control of the selected color ranges. The software features a simple user interface, gesture-based tray management, and options for sharing your output movie with other applications or various photo-centric internet services. Achroma SX includes the following key features:
- Interoperability Drag'n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Achroma to another application or the Finder.
- Simple Mode Choose from seven preset color ranges to control the hues that will be removed from your image.
- Advanced Mode Use hue-specific controls to create an array of color ranges to process your images.
- Printing Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
- Exporting Create new images using a background process while you continue to work on other projects.
- Sharing Share images with local applications or Facebook, Twitter or other popular internet services.
- Slideshow Create an interactive slide show presentation using your processed output images.
- Settings Use the copy and paste features to quickly replicate settings from one item to another.