Developer website: AKVIS
AKVIS Charcoal is an artistic tool for conversion of photos into charcoal and chalk drawings.
- Added the Random Patterns feature to the Pattern frame in the Decoration tab.
- The Texture Library has been updated. Added new pattern categories: Stars and Ornaments & Doodles.
- Some check-boxes have been replaced with icons.
- The enabled tools are now highlighted with color.
- Added support for more RAW files in the standalone version.
- Improved the brightness increasing algorithm for patterns and textures.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- For the Plugin version (in Related Links):
- Photoshop CS-CC 2014
- Photoshop Elements 1-13
- Corel PaintShop Pro X2-X7
- Corel PhotoPaint 11-X7
- Corel Painter 9-12
- Corel PhotoImpact X3