Truck (was Rsync Client - Pro Edition) hauls data 30x faster than FTP thanks to its modern rsync engine (included) which compresses, de-duplicates, and encrypts - giving significantly higher performance and security, right from the first transfer. Setup takes 3 clicks (no command line), then just drag-and-drop to transfer. Unlock the performance of rsync with the simplicity of Truck. Free trial!
- Upload and download via rsync by simply dragging-and-dropping--no command-line interaction required
- Browse, rename, copy, move and delete remote files very quickly and easily
- Works over a securely encrypted SSH tunnel (included; no setup required)
- Includes the latest rsync 3.1.3 - the same algorithm found at the heart of Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, SkyDrive, OwnDrive, etc.
- Connects to any remote machine
- Checkboxes to quickly enable rsync’s most powerful features - such as backups/version-controlling, bandwidth-management, retention of partial transfers, etc.
- Push-update the remote system's version of rsync (includes precompiled binaries to suit a variety of remote machines)
- Advanced GUI controls to selectively tune over 125 other rsync options--even application-defined defaults can be overridden for a near-command-line level of control
- Auto-completion and inline documentation provided for each option
- Specify when the option applies (e.g., when uploading/downloading/both)
- Enable ‘scavenging’: a preference to boost transfers by systematically employing rsync’s -copy-dest option; essentially reusing data from existing files in recently-visited directories ("Fuzzy matching" means that even files that are non-identical can be used as a basis for boosting.)
- Filter rules to include/exclude items based on text matching (or advanced pattern matching)
- Toggle visibility of hidden files
- Specify ‘initial paths’ - for connecting straight into the given directory
- Fine-tune custom preferences for each direction (upload/download) for each server
- Save multiple Favourites and work with multiple servers in multiple windows
- Bonjour browsing to easily connect to servers found nearby
- Use your SSH RSA private key instead of a password to connect to AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- An ‘Open Terminal Here’ action to quickly jump into an SSH session in Terminal.app - pre-authenticated and ready in the right directory
- Detailed operation logging
- Filter any view of files and use the keyboard to navigate
Certified for use with:
- Google Cloud
- Amazon AWS
- (And works with any other service provider offering standard rsync-over-SSH)