Developer website: Bonhard Computing
Rsync Client - Basic Edition is a simple GUI for managing your remote files, with the powerful rsync engine to haul data at high speed. It looks like an FTP client but goes like rsync.
- Upload and download via rsync by simply pointing and clicking
- Browse, rename, move and delete remote files
- Works over a securely encrypted SSH tunnel (no setup required.
- Includes rsync 3.1.2 (no command-line knowledge required)
- Connects to any remote machine
- Minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.8 or later