Developer website: OnSIP
OnSIP brings your business phone to you, whether you’re at the office, at a client’s site, or working remotely. Connect with customers, partners, vendors, and coworkers from your OnSIP account on any computer.
With OnSIP, you can take advantage of standard business phone features without any hardware. Make and receive HD voice and video calls, monitor contact availability, and check recent call history on your desktop in one simple interface. Plus, get access to team collaboration tools like instant messaging and video conferencing.
- Phone number, extension, and SIP address dialing
- Call handling functionality (mute, hold, dialpad, transfer)
- Customizable contact list from directory with real-time presence indicators
- Drag-and-drop call transfers
- One-to-one video calling and 5-way video conferencing
- Instant messaging and Slack integration
- Desktop notifications for incoming calls, call transfers, queue alerts, chat messages, and more
- Recent call history
- Real-time queue dashboard with call supervision (barge, whisper) and historical reporting
- Personal call preferences and settings
- Unique professional click-to-call link
- Voicemail management and settings (including voicemail-to-email)
- Sign in with your Google or Slack account
- Keychain password storage
- Keyboard shortcuts, such as Refresh or Quit, intended for other applications were affecting OnSIP instead. Now, they should correctly affect the app in focus.
- Fixes involving video conference and video calling.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version Downloads
- 31 Jul 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X