Developer website: Astro HQ LLC.
Astropad transforms your iPad into a professional graphics tablet for your Mac. Use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools you know and love. Built for the needs of creative professionals, Astropad is true to your source material with color corrected output and Retina resolution. What you see on your iPad is the same as on your Mac. It features breakthrough network technology that keeps up with you even when wirelessly drawing. It really works, allowing you to work from your desk or the sofa. Finally, you can use your iPad as a drawing tablet for your favorite Mac tools including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Corel Painter, Manga Studio, Pixelmator, Mischief, and any other Mac app you like! Whether you are a professional digital artist or a hobbyist, Astropad offers the most powerful way to draw on your Mac using your iPad.
Powered by LIQUID
Creating Astropad required innovative new technology we call LIQUID. We tried existing technologies but none of them delivered the performance we demanded. So we developed LIQUID and we are now able to deliver incredible performance and image quality well beyond existing tools.
- 2x faster than AirPlay
- Better than the highest quality JPEG
- Designed specifically for Wi-Fi
- Provides a natural drawing experience
- Works with any Mac app
- Delivers unprecedented image quality, no compression artifacts
- Blazing fast, keeps up with your drawing
- Bursts to 60 FPS even over Wi-Fi
- Works wirelessly or over USB
- Supports most iOS styluses
- Pressure sensitive
- Customizable shortcuts
- True Retina resolution
- Accurate palm rejection
- Pinch to zoom and pan in your Mac apps
- Chinese localization
- Updated Adonit SDK
- Compatibility improvements with High Sierra