CADintosh is a 2D-CAD program for technical and architectural drawings.
- Interactive window redrawing (you can work in the same time of the window redrawing)
- Number of elements limited by memory
- Pen oriented mode: 8 line widths/line colors/pens
- Individual mode: line width from 0.0 to 99.99 mm, pattern and colors
- It has a lot of tools like lines, arcs, dimensions, splines, hatching etc.
- Import and export HPGL, DXF, and PICT
- 6 line types (solid, dash, dot-dash, phantom, zigzag, dotted)
- 32000 groups
- 1024 more...
- open/save of sets added
- export of the visible drawing (active layer set) as DXF added
- added large crosshair cursor option
- added separate button for endless line mode
- added function to delete layer filters
- added option to modify symbol preview size to the prefs
- improved pen more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later