DataOrganizer is an easy to use personal database for macOS. DataOrganizer is intended to be a modern replacement for Bento.
- Imports existing data from Bento 4, BayCard (DataOrganizer's predecessor), CSV (Comma Separated Values), and TSV (Tab Separated Values)
- Includes eight ready-made templates: Clients, Inventory, Issues, Journal, Membership List, Party Planner, Recipes, and Serial Numbers.
- Allows for further organization of your libraries into "sub-groups" using stacks and smart stacks. (A stack is similar to a playlist in iTunes, while a smart stack is criteria-based and is similar to a smart playlist.)
- Includes over 20 field types.
- Supports Mojave’s Dark Mode.
Supported field types:
- Basic field types, such as: Text, Multi-Line Comment, Tags, Choice, Date, Duration, URL, Email, Phone Number, Address, Check Box, Number, Currency, and Star Rating.
- Four special field types that link to macOS's built-in databases: Contacts, Calendar Events, Files, Mail Messages.
- A Media List field type that stores photos.
- A Relationship field type that allows for one library to link to another library.
Note: This application contains in-app purchases. It can be tried out for 14 days with no restrictions. After that time, DataOrganizer requires either a monthly ($1.99/mo) or an annual ($19.99/yr) subscription.