LuxRender is a physically based and unbiased rendering engine. Based on state of the art algorithms, LuxRender simulates the flow of light according to physical equations, thus producing realistic images of photographic quality.
- Fixes for latest OS X versions UI updates
- Fix bloom filter used in an animation (the configuration of filters in the scene files was a new feature of v1.3)
- Fix an issue with camera response
- Improvement to the OpenCL version of the QBVH accelerator
- Fix carpaint material node in LuxBlend
- Fix export of glare maps parameters
OS X 10.6.8 or later