Developer website: Unified Color Technologies
HDR Express is a fast and easy way to create natural looking "True Color" high dynamic range (HDR) images without the telltale halo and color shift artifacts that other HDR applications often produce. Modeled on human vision, HDR Express 2 utilizes Unified Color's patented Beyond RGB color technology. All image editing and tone mapping is performed in a 32-bit color workflow for the highest quality results and interactive preview.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Merge, Alignment, and De-ghosting algorithms so powerful that you can hand-hold your camera while making bracketed exposures.
- Visual File Browser UI with automatic grouping of exposure brackets making it easier to select the right images for processing.
- Adaptive Tone Mapping algorithms to match HDR processing to each individual image and a new Gamma Control slider to dial-in the exact amount of mid-tone brightness.
- Camera RAW file support expanding the number of supported cameras to more than 600.
- Lightroom and Aperture (Mac version only) plug-ins to give you compatibility with the latest versions of the apps.
- OS X 10.8 or later