Developer website: Bartlomiej Okonek
With easyHDR, get your digital photos closer to what you've seen with your own eyes. Say goodbye to unwanted over- and underexposures. EasyHDR is an image-processing application that produces and tone maps High Dynamic Range images. You will get neat results even if the photos are taken in very difficult lighting conditions. An HDR image is produced out of a sequence of photos taken with different exposure settings. It has to be tone mapped, so it can be displayed on a computer screen or printed. If the photos are taken hand-held (without a tripod) the photo alignment tool (automatic as well as manual) can be used. It compensates even for perspective misalignment. Manual and automatic ghost removal allows fixing problems with moving people, cars, trees, etc. You get maximum control on the tone-mapping process by having a live preview of a photo at full resolution.
easyHDR is capable of these image formats:
- TIFF 8/16/32 bit
- FITS (used in astrophotography cameras)
- Radiance RGBE
- and nearly all digital camera RAW formats by all vendors
There is also a plug-in allowing integration with Adobe Lightroom 4 and later. If you have hundreds of photos to process, you'll also find batch processing very useful. Just create a task list, start processing, and wait for the results.
- Batch - added multiple task renaming and an option to duplicate tasks
- Increased resolution of the temperature, tint and hue sliders. Added possibility to fine tune the settings
- MacOS: repaired blocking during batch processing (version 3.12.1 was stopping, when there was no user's activity on the computer - batch jobs were resuming when i.e. mouse was moved)
- MacOS: the batch processing window is not blocked any more while the thumbnails are being generated
- Fixed JPEG 2000 thumbnails in batch processing
- Minimum macOS version that is supported by easyHDR has been lowered from 10.11 to 10.10
- OS X 10.10 or later