Keypad (was Continuity Keypad) allows you to dial phone numbers on your Mac, and place the call via your iPhone utilizing the FaceTime App in Yosemite. With Keypad, you can either manually enter a number to dial, or search your contacts with just a keystroke. Additionally, Keypad has a Notification Center widget, which allows you to dial numbers from anywhere in OS X.
- Beautiful transparent design
- Dial numbers that aren't in your contacts
- Redial the last number
- Save a number to your contacts
- Search your contacts by starting to type a name (optional)
- Fixed company contacts not appearing in search.
- Fixed pasting numbers with spaces.
- Fixed pasting numbers with letters.
- Fixed number formatting when pasting.
- OS X 10.10 or later