2.2.2 is out!
* fixed an issure where SIP wouldn't get detected correctly on 10.11.2+([#250](https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool/issues/250))
**v2.2.1 - 2015-10-22**
* fixed an issue where the SystemParameters would not get patched correctly([#242](https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool/issues/242))
**v2.2 - 2015-10-18**
* Support for dongles with El Capitan
* Added uninstall via Recovery disk menu option
* Improved uninstallation
**v2.1.4 - 2015-10-11**
* Fix for some models where some patches would not apply correctly([#229](https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool/issues/229), [#222](https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool/issues/222))
**v2.1.3 - 2015-10-09**
* Fixed a bug where CAT would not work on some models and disable WiFi.
* Fixed a bug where "Space bar" would not be recognized in the dongle detection promt.
* Minor improvemnts with El Capitan final
**v2.1.1 - 2015-09-16**
* Adds compability with El Capitan.
**v2.1 - 2015-06-20**
* Works with El Capitan DP1
* New AppleScript, allows renaming the app
* switched from apples strings utility to a new selfmade app that does pretty much the same job for this purpose, but does not use any apple code.
* speed up some parts of the code
**v.2.0.1 - 2014.12.21**
* Improved USB Bluetooth dongle detection([#103](https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool/issues/103))
* Fixed an OS X version check bug, which affected execution on case sensitive file systems ([#96](https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool/issues/96))
* Fixed a rare ioreg crash issue ([#100](https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool/issues/100))
* Fixed a command line issue which quit the Terminal when quitting the script ([#101](https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool/pull/101))
* Fixed: the ```-f | --forceHack``` command line option now correctly skips the Wi-Fi card device-id(s) injection check and Bluetooth blacklist check
* Minor optimisations and bug fixes