Type2Phone lets you use your Mac to type on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation). It works just like a Bluetooth keyboard: no additional app is needed.
- Use your Mac's full-sized keyboard with your iPhone and iPad
- Paste passwords, addresses, etc. from your Mac to your mobile device
- Type texts, tweets, status updates, etc.
- Reply to emails on accounts configured only on your iOS device
- Control your Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)
- Use a single keyboard with all your Apple devices
- Connects automatically as you start typing
- Disconnects when idle or sent to the background (optional)
- Command-Tab in and out of Type2Phone
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for all your devices
- Copy-paste text from Mac to iPhone, iPad or Apple TV
- AppleScript to automate text input
- Support for Mac OS X dictation (10.8 or later)
- Support for TextExpander on Mac
- Support for iOS Voice Over