Type2Phone lets you use your Mac to type on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation). It works just like a Bluetooth keyboard: no additional app is needed.
- Use your Mac's full-sized keyboard with your iPhone and iPad
- Paste passwords, addresses, etc. from your Mac to your mobile device
- Type texts, tweets, status updates, etc.
- Reply to emails on accounts configured only on your iOS device
- Control your Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)
- Use a single keyboard with all your Apple devices
- Connects automatically as you more...
- New icon
- Updated window appearance inspired by iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan
- iOS 9 Messages: Use Return to send texts. Use Option-Return to add a new line
- Added Special menu items for iOS 9 keyboard shortcuts
- Improved support for keyboard shortcuts
- Improvements to international keyboard layouts
- Many refinements based on customer feedback
- OS X 10.6.6 or later