Memory Monitor (was Memory Diag) helps you to easily monitor and optimize your memory usage and quickly access detailed memory information and diagnosis from your menu bar.
- Based on the new memory concepts of OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Memory pressure meter and notifications
- List of apps with significant memory usage
- Customizable themes
- Dynamic menu bar icon
- and a lot more.
- New features under "Menu Bar Settings":
- Colored memory details: display the details of your memory usage with colors
- Disable icon animation: you can turn of menu bar icon animations
- Hide optimization message: in case if "Optimizing..." message is bothering you in the menu bar, now you have the possibility to turn it off
- Compact more...
- OS X 10.7 or later