SharpResize lets you prepare better thumbnail images, resized uniformly and with a polished look. It now automatically makes 2x and 3x versions of the image if desired so that your image looks sharp on Retina / 5k screens (the quality of these will of course depend on the size of the input image) It is lightweight, has convenient controls and shortcuts, and produces a more polished result.
- Many ways to grab your image
- grab from clipboard
- drag to Dock icon, application, or alias
- drag into SharpResize's image well, or
- open with a file dialog
- More polished more...
- Adds support for print and vector formats: .eps, .ai, .pdf
- NB: for PDFs with more than one page, the image is made from the first page
- OS X 10.6 or later