Backup copies individual files or entire folder structures to a target destination, duplicating the content.
- Manually back up the content whenever you wish.
- Set scheduled backups - daily, weekly and monthly (the app must be running).
- Set various options to control what is backed up, such as mirroring content, show backup progress, copy only newer files, preserve date/time.
- Batch add files and folders by drag/dropping them.
- Set individual target backup locations for each backup job.
- Changed location of backup profile file. You must select the folder to save the profile to when the app starts. This is a once only selection, and should be somewhere like your Documents folder (or a subfolder of it).
- New toolbar icons.
- OS X 10.7 or later