Watermark Sense is a flexible batch image watermarking utility. It enables you to achieve great creative results in batch mode, saving a lot of time on repetitive tasks. With Watermark Sense, you can easily protect your intellectual property, promote your brand, or simply add some useful information to many images at a time.
Watermark Sense supports both text and image watermarks. It gives you a full control over the watermark appearance, offering a rich set of fine-tuning options and visual effects. For example, you can configure the watermark opacity, choose a blending mode, apply shadow, replicate the watermark, more...
- Adds the GPS (location) metadata support.
- Allows commas in the watermark text.
- Allows commas in the output filename pattern.
- Adds options to remove IPTC and EXIF metadata.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Fixes Image Browser selection when thumbnails are partly visible.
- Fixes the first filename in the Image Browser that was sometimes more...
- OS X 10.7 or later