Developer website: AG Watermark Generator
AG Watermark Generator allows you to add several audio files to serve as watermark and play successively with the original track. You may choose the offset for the watermark, as well as the repetition interval. When configuring the output file, you may choose to apply the watermark to each file in the list, then save them as individual songs or to merge the output files. Moreover, you may adjust the audio quality, output folder and a prefix/suffix for automatically renaming the results.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Control your watermark mix volume.
- Preview your watermark mix before processing
- Same output folder.
- Totally fresh new design.
- Faster file processing.
- Process progress bar.
- Convertor preset.
- Quick player for the watermark files.
- Stop or cancel AGwatermark’s process at any time.
- You can now watermark short SFX’s (0-1sec)
- Now accepting watermark files that are longer than 15sec.
- Drag and drop file order
- Define tracks order by simply sorting your size/length/name.
- Choose the same output folder.
- 'Suggest an Idea' section.
- Overwrite file notifications.
- Error messages are now explained.
- Play sound notification when the process ends.
- OS X 10.9 or later