Developer website: RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
PDFGenius is a simple and intuitive tool to manipulate PDF documents. You can perform manipulating operations like Merging multiple PDF files into one, Split large PDF into smaller files, batch Convert PDF files into images and allows you to Insert, Extract, Delete, Rotate and Reorder pages within PDF document. In addition you can Remove links, modify Metadata description, add or remove password Security and add Page Transitions to multiple PDF documents simultaneously. PDFGenius do performs all manipulating operations by preserving document contents (means structure of the file, color profiles, fonts, links, bookmarks) without losing its integrity.
- Merge : Combine two or more PDF files into single PDF document. Allows to group and merge PDF outlines(Bookmarks).
- Split : Batch Split large PDF documents into two or more smaller PDF files.
- Split by number of pages per file.
- Split by file size. Support to split into maximum 50 MB per file.
- Split by top-level outline. Option to have outline titles as PDF filenames.
- Convert : Batch convert PDF documents into each page as images. Convert PDF into JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, PSD, TIFF and BMP formats.
- Extract: Reuse selected pages from one PDF document into another PDF document
- Insert: Insert new pages into existing PDF by inserting images or inserting page from another PDF file. Option to add blank page.
- Delete: Delete pages from PDF file. Support to delete blank pages.
- Rotate: You can rotate PDF document's pages.
- Shuffle and Reorder Pages: Simply drag and move pages around into page browser view to reorder pages in desired sequence.
- Password Security: Add or remove password security.
- Metadata Description: Add or modify title, author, subject and keywords.
- Page Transitions: Create an interesting effect that occurs each time a page advances by using page transitions in full screen mode.
- Remove Links: Remove links (annotations, internal links, external hyperlinks) from whole PDF or from individual pages.
- Optimize PDF for Fast Web View : The fast web view is simply a method of allowing content to be displayed as it is being downloaded from Internet.
- Create PDF: You can create PDF document from images and by capturing screen, window or screen area selection.
Note: Currently available for $4.99
- Fully compatible for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Addressed blurred PDF pages issue on Retina displays on macOS 10.12 Sierra and macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Version Downloads
- 30 Sep 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X